Tuesday, December 29, 2009

THE BIG D OF 2010

Hello pals,

This year is almost coming to an end, and we are going into 2010 joyfully but what I want to share with you is that if you don't want to end 2010 the way you ended 2009, you need to know the big "D".

That is "Decision". Yes, timely Decisions.

Without right and timely decisions, your life will head no where. You need to conciously make the right decisions in this year so that your life can count positively- Make a difference in 2010.

One area I wish we could all DECIDE to make a CHANGE is-
1. Our CHOICE of friends
2. The BOOKS we read

I will never forget what my Role model told me. He said "Where you will end up and whatever you will ever become in the next 5 years will be a reflection of the books you read today and the friends you keep".

Based on that fact, here are some books I recommend to improve your intellectual understanding and put you in a better position for the future.



LinkShare  Referral  Prg

No comments:

Post a Comment